BLACK DIAMOND Lost ArrowClassic pound-in passive protection for thin to medium cracks. Hot-forged steel for repeated use and durability. Make sure you're in an area where their use is approved, as all pound-in pro can scar the rock. Available in four sizes.
- Super light weight for their size
- Numbered for fast identification; large eye for easy clipping
- Strength dependent upon placement and quality of rock
- No. 1 Short Thin: 1 3/4 in. long; 5/32 inch thick; weighs 2 oz.
- No. 2 Short Medium: 1 3/4 in. long; 1/4 in. thick; weighs 2.5 oz.
- No. 3 Short Thick: 2 1/8 in. long; 5/16 in. thick; weighs 3 oz.
- No. 5 Long Thin: 3 1/4 in. long; 3/16 in. thick; weighs 3 oz.
Country of Origin: USA
BLACK DIAMOND Lost Arrow
Weight 3 oz. Weight (grams) 42 g
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Aid Climbing
Comments about BLACK DIAMOND Lost Arrow:
takes a beating doesn't warp much like the blades.
the pin sticks well without much effort.
seems to be to right piece to place for clean ,non-hammer placements. a bit heavy on the rack but it feels very reassuring when set.
- Was this a gift?: