BACKCOUNTRY ACCESS Tracker2 BeaconThe Backcountry Tracker2 Beacon offers the industry's fastest, most precise pinpointing, with triple receive antenna, instantaneous real–time display, and same easy–to–use interface as Tracker DTS.
- An intuitive mechanical search/transmit switch makes it easier to use right “out of the box"
- Thinner profile and harness for less restriction
- Includes Special mode and multiple burial indicator lights
- Rapid processor and simple to use interface
- Weighs just 10.4 oz. including batteries and harness
- Uses three AAA alkaline batteries
- Battery life: minimum 1 hour in search mode after 200 hours in transmit mode (approximately 250 hours in transmit only or 50 hours in search only)
- Harness included
- Assembled and tested in the USA
- Certified to be in compliance with all applicable North American and European norms
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Gold standard for beacons
- Smart Design
- Avalanche Safety
Comments about BACKCOUNTRY ACCESS Tracker2 Beacon:
This is the gold-standard for Avi-beacons. BCA has re-designed a classic with efficient and effective upgrades for situations when you want simplicity, accuracy and functionality.