SEALS Tropical Sprayskirt, 2.2From summertime ocean paddling in light wind and waves to early spring/late fall freshwater cruising, the Tropical is a good choice for paddlers in hot sun and cold water. A lightweight, waterproof, breathable Sympatex fabric keeps you cooler than a neoprene skirt.
- Tensioned deck stay keeps skirt high and dry by preventing water from pooling up
- Adjustable stretch-nylon waist closure with removable suspenders
- Rim grip, safety-slip shock-cord sleeve around rim
- Ballistic nylon edge guard with lash loops
- Zippered mesh deck pocket
- Sealed seams
- This spray skirt is sized to fit kayak cockpits that have a Seals size of 2.2
- Fits the following boats available at EMS: Necky Manitou 14 and Hurrican Kayaks Expedition 12
SEALS Tropical Sprayskirt, 2.2
Weight 1 lb. 5 oz.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Attach
- Tight Seams
- Hot Weather
Comments about SEALS Tropical Sprayskirt, 2.2:
Bought skirt one size larger than manufactor recommended. Tried the 1.7 on the boat and it barely fit. Would have been hard to remove in a wet exit. Tried the 2.2 and it fit better, was perfectly tight and had some play to remove quickly. Always try on the boat prior to removing tags.
- Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: