NAT GEO Shenandoah Nat'l Park MapNational Geographic's Trails Illustrated topographical maps, based on USGS information, are designed to take you into the wilderness and back. They show all trails, campsites, and recreational features, plus relevant information on wildlife history, geology, and archaeology.
- Covers all of the state of Virginia's Shenandoah National Park
- Printed on waterproof, tear-resistant material with a plastic coating that offers supreme durability
- Dimensions: 4 x 9 inches folded; 28 x 32 inches fully opened
- 1991 edition, revised 2002; scale: 1:75,000
- All data has been updated to reflect road closings, new trails, and campground relocation
NAT GEO Shenandoah Nat'l Park Map
Type Maps Primary Use Hiking
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy to read
Comments about NAT GEO Shenandoah Nat'l Park Map:
I have other similar maps in the NG series, and wanted this for an upcoming backpacking trip on the AT in the park. It should have been shipped in an envelope instead a box the size of a hiking boot box.
- Was this a gift?: