NAT GEO Covington/Alleghany Highlands
Item: 3669045 Product Description >
NAT GEO Covington/Alleghany HighlandsThis Trails Illustrated topographic map is the most comprehensive recreational map for the Covington/Alleghany Highlands area of Virginia.
- Includes UTM tick marks for use with your GPS unit and a trail mileage matrix
- Coverage includes: George Washington and Jefferson National Forests; Douthat State Park; Rough Mountain, Rich Hole, Barbours Creek, and Shawvers Run Wilderness Areas
- Also depicts Lake Moomaw recreation area; Appalachian National Scenic Trail; the towns of Covington, Clifton Forge, and New Castle
- More than just a map, the National Geographic Trails Illustrated topographic maps are designed to take you into the wilderness and back
- Printed on tear-resistant, waterproof material, this map can go anywhere you do
- Each map is based on exact reproductions of USGS topographic map information, updated, customized, and enhanced to meet the unique features of each area
- The maps include valuable wilderness tips and Leave No Trace guidelines, along with updated trails, trailheads, points of interest, campgrounds, and much more
- With a new color palette and stunning shaded relief, backcountry navigation has never been easier
- Folded 4 .75 x 9.25 in. Fully opened 25.5 x 37.75 in.
- Scale 1:75,000
- Map revised - 2001