50 Hikes in Northern VirginiaWith a rich selection of hikes for all degrees of physical fitness, Leonard M. Adkins' 50 Hikes in Northern Virginia is sure to lead you to the perfect trail, as well as fill you in on the area's human and natural history.
- Covers more than 360 miles of trails from the rugged summits of the Allegheny Mountains to the gentle shores of the Chesapeake Bay
- Provides easy-to-follow directions to trailheads, estimated hiking time, elevation gain, and trail distances
- In-depth exploration of human and natural history of the region provides fascinating background information
- Includes topographical maps and black and white photographs
- 2006, 3rd edition, 296 pages
- 6 x 9 x 0.7 in.