BACKCOUNTRY GUIDES 50 Hikes in ConnecticutLeave behind the densely populated southeast coast to explore the woods and hills of this beautiful state. These hikes vary in difficulty and range in length from 1 to 13 miles.
- An overview chart at the front of the book makes it easy to choose a hike at a glance
- Each hike description includes a topographic map, plus information on mileage and rise
- Also features detailed trail descriptions and a wealth of information on the natural and human history you'll encounter along the way
- This fifth edition has been fully revised and updated by David Hardy, son of the original authors Gerry and Sue Hardy
- Paperback; 234 pages; 6 x 9 inches
BACKCOUNTRY GUIDES 50 Hikes in Connecticut