50 Hikes in Connecticut
Item: 3669133 Product Description >
50 Hikes in ConnecticutLeave behind the densely populated southeast coast to explore the woods and hills of this beautiful state. These hikes vary in difficulty and range in length from 1 to 13 miles.
- An overview chart at the front of the book makes it easy to choose a hike at a glance
- Each hike description includes a topographic map, plus information on mileage and rise
- Also features detailed trail descriptions and a wealth of information on the natural and human history you'll encounter along the way
- This fifth edition has been fully revised and updated by David Hardy, son of the original authors Gerry and Sue Hardy
- Paperback; 234 pages; 6 x 9 inches