Circuit Hikes in Shenandoah National ParkWith 29 beautiful trails for hikers of all abilities, the Potomac Appalachian Trail Club's Circuit Hikes in Shenandoah National Park is an invaluable guide to hiking in the park.
- Describes 29 looped hikes in all sections of Shenandoah National Park (North, Central, and South districts)
- Hike descriptions include, mile-by-mile cues, points of interest, and detailed directions to the trailhead
- Provides detailed options for easy, moderate, and strenuous hikes
- Includes B&W photos and two-color maps for quick reference
- 2013, 17th edition, 116 pages
- 7 x 4 in.