NFCT Map 13: Umsaskis Lake to St. John River
Item: 3669160 Product Description >
NFCT Map 13: Umsaskis Lake to St. John RiverNavigate your way through the final section of the Northern Forest Canoe Trail—from Umsaskis Lake to the historic St. John River—with NFCT Map 13 and paddle in waters first paddled by Abenaki hunters, past early European settlements, and along shorelines that hold ghost stories and relics of logging days.
- Full-color map printed on waterproof/tear proof paper
- Covers the end of the NFCT in the Allagash region of northern Maine
- Includes put-in points, portages, campsites, local contact information, and permit guidelines
- Provides extensive natural and human history information
- Folded dimensions: 9.2 x 4 in.