DELORME New York Atlas & GazetteerDetailed topographic maps covering all of New York in one easy-to-use volume. Includes gazetteer information on great places to go and things to do.
- Detail includes back roads, trails, elevation counters, campgrounds, remote lakes and streams, and boat ramps
- Public lands for recreation; land use/land cover: forests, wetlands, agriculture
- GPS-friendly grids overlay each map
- Special feature: shaded relief maps
- Gazetteer information: hiking, campgrounds, bicycle routes, skiing, scenic drives, wildlife, parks/forests, and much more
- Scale: 1:150,000 (1 in.=2.4 miles); contour interval: 50 meters (approximately 164 ft.)
- Quality paperback-measures 11 x 15.5 in.
- Copyright 2007