24 Great Rail-Trails of New Jersey
Item: 3669232 Product Description >
24 Great Rail-Trails of New JerseyWhether you're looking for a place to hike, XC ski, skate, or ride a road bike, mountain bike, or even a horse, 24 Great Rail-Trails of New Jersey: The Essential Outdoor Guide to the Garden State's Best Multi-use Recreational Trails Built on Abandoned Railroad Grades by Craig P. Della Penna gives you plenty of scenic and historic options.
- Quick Reference Recreational Use Table tells you at a glance the activities for which each trail is best suited
- Each trail description includes directions to the trail, endpoints, location, length, surface type, mile markers, and a map
- Information for local bike shops and lodging is also included
- Includes fascinating stories of railroad history and information about the rails-to-trails movement
- 1999, first edition, 209 pages
- 9 x 6 x 0.5 in.