LIBERTY Susquehanna River Water Trail (Middle Section)The Susquehanna River Water Trail (Middle Section) map, from the Susquehanna River Trail Association, Inc., is a colorful and easy-to-use map and guide to the Susquehanna River from Sunbury to Harrisburg. If you're ready for a fun adventure along part of America's sixteenth longest river, this guide will lead the way!
- Easy-to-read maps shows boating access points, parking areas, picnic areas, campgrounds, dams, and birding sites
- Provides tips on paddling/boating safety, fishing opportunities, human waste management and Leave no Trace, and how to identify and avoid poison ivy
- Includes interesting information on the geology, wildlife and Native American history of the area
- Printed on coated paper so you can bring it on the boat with you
- 9 x 6 in. folded; 36 x 24 in. open
LIBERTY Susquehanna River Water Trail (Middle Section)