Susquehanna River Water Trail (Middle Section)
Item: 3669254 Product Description >
Susquehanna River Water Trail (Middle Section)The Susquehanna River Water Trail (Middle Section) map, from the Susquehanna River Trail Association, Inc., is a colorful and easy-to-use map and guide to the Susquehanna River from Sunbury to Harrisburg. If you're ready for a fun adventure along part of America's sixteenth longest river, this guide will lead the way!
- Easy-to-read maps shows boating access points, parking areas, picnic areas, campgrounds, dams, and birding sites
- Provides tips on paddling/boating safety, fishing opportunities, human waste management and Leave no Trace, and how to identify and avoid poison ivy
- Includes interesting information on the geology, wildlife and Native American history of the area
- Printed on coated paper so you can bring it on the boat with you
- 9 x 6 in. folded; 36 x 24 in. open
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Not waterproof
Comments about Susquehanna River Trails Susquehanna River Water Trail (Middle Section):
Bought to plan a trip. It's not waterproof so I ended up cutting it into squares and laminating so I could use it on the river - this really should be printed on waterproof paper. I got a hiking one that is...Kind of a 'duh' factor here.
It has good markings regarding which side on the river to float in certain areas. It also details camping spots and put in/pull out sites and amenities including if there is a fee/permit for a site - but it doe NOT tell you who/where to contact to get permits.
- Was this a gift?: