Sea Kayaking Maryland's Chesapeake Bay
Item: 3669256 Product Description >
Sea Kayaking Maryland's Chesapeake BayIf you and your sea kayak are ready to test new waters Sea Kayaking Maryland's Chesapeake Bay: Day Trips on the Tidal Tributaries and Coastlines of the Western and Eastern Shore, by Michael Savario and Andrea Nolan offers plenty of options for scenic day trips in the Chesapeake.
- Describes 30 paddling trips on the Western and Eastern Shores
- Each paddle trip description includes a map, trip length, driving directions, put-in site information, paddling notes, and black and white photos
- Appendixes include helpful tips about safety resources, how to prevent and recognize hypo- and hyperthermia, accommodation and tourism information, and the Beaufort Wind Scale
- Provides interesting information about the various types of wildlife you may encounter out on the water
- 2003, first edition, 216 pages
- 9 x 6 x 0.5 in.