Best Hikes with Dogs: New Hampshire & VermontBest Hikes with Dogs: New Hampshire & Vermont, by Lisa Densmore
- Describes more than 50 hikes in the Southern, Lakes, Upper Connecticut River Valley, White Mountains, and Northern regions of New Hampshire and the Southern, West-Central, Upper Connecticut River Valley, North-Central, Champlain Valley, and Northeast Kingdom regions of Vermont
- Each hike description includes a map, total distance, estimated hike time, elevation profile, difficulty rating, and driving directions
- Hike Summary Table at the beginning of the book shows which trails are less than 5 miles, good for senior dogs, or for fit dogs as well as which trails have open summits, mountain views, fire towers, ledges/cliffs, long ridge walks, rivers/lakes/ponds, waterfalls, or dog-friendly shelters/campsites so itís easy to pick a trip at a glance
- Includes lots of helpful information about hiking with dogs
- Black and white photos give you a glimpse at some of the scenery youíll encounter on the trail
- 2005, first edition, 256 pages
- 8.3 x 5.3 x 0.6 in.