TONY BARNES Seneca: The Climber's GuideThe only major cliff east of the Rockies whose summit is attainable only via technical climbing, West Virginia's Seneca is one of the oldest climbing areas in the country. Seneca: The Climber's Guide, by Tony Barnes, is the only comprehensive guide to the area, so make sure you grab a copy before you start planning your trip!
- Contains detailed descriptions for routes at the Lower Slabs, North and South Peaks (East and West faces for each), South End, Errata, Southern Pillar, and Seneca Trail Girdle Traverse
- Includes approach and descent directions
- Index shows routes in alphabetical order or by grade
- Photos (black-and-white) and cliff diagrams help make route finding a little easier
- 2006, second edition, 234 pages
- 9 x 6 x 0.5 in.
TONY BARNES Seneca: The Climber's Guide