Allegheny National Forest Hiking Guide
Item: 3669344 Product Description >
Allegheny National Forest Hiking GuideWhether you just need to escape for a day trip or you're looking to hit the trail for a backpacking trip, make sure you don't leave home without a copy of the Allegheny National Forest Hiking Guide, by Bruce Sundquist, Carolyn Weilacher Yartz, and Jack Richardson.
- Describes—in extensive detail—the North Country Trail and 30 other trails in the Allegheny National Forest
- Trail descriptions include total mileage, skiability, elevation changes, access directions, and detailed turn-by-turn directions
- Includes 40 topographical maps and many black and white photos
- 1999, fourth edition, 186 pages
- 9 x 6 x 0.6 in.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Very Good Hiking Guide
- Could Use An Area-wide Ma
- Needs Area-wide Map
- Hiking Guidebook
Comments about Sierra Club Allegheny National Forest Hiking Guide:
This Hiking Guide could use an area-wide Map, to orient the Hiker to the location of individual trails, and their proximity to the other trails in the area.
- Was this a gift?: