Catskill Trails, Book 2Hike the Catskills with confidence with Edward G. Henry's Catskill Trails: A Ranger's Guide to the High Peaks in your pack. Written by conservation professional and native of the Catskills, this guide will take you to some of the most beautiful areas in the Eastern United States.
- Book two of a two-volume series; focuses the Central and Southern Catskills
- Guides you to the highest peak in the Catskill Mountains, through the Burroughs Range, and to the geologic mystery of the Panther Mountain Circle
- Includes trails for the Esopus Valley, the Central Catskills, the Pine Hill-West Branch Trail, the Southern Catskills, and the Western Catskills
- Information for each trail includes total hiking distance, location, where to park, difficulty level, elevation gain, mile markers, and whether there are bushwhacks
- Includes black and white photos and topo maps
- 2000, first edition, 184 pages
- 5 x 7 x 0.5 in.