FALCON GUIDES Hiking New YorkIt doesn't matter if you're gearing up for your first hike ever or have been hiking for years, with 75 hikes to choose from Hiking New York: A Guide to the State's Best Hiking Adventures by Rhonda and Greg Ostertag is sure to lead you on an adventure you'll love.
- Describes 75 hikes suited for every ability level
- Comprehensive trail descriptions include a map, mile markers, difficulty rating, average hiking time, elevation profile, best hiking season for the route, canine compatibility, and information on fees/permits
- “Trail Finder” chart at the front of the book makes it easy to pick a trail at a glance by showing which are best for backpackers, children, dogs, nature lovers, history lovers, or peak baggers, and which have the best waterfalls and vistas
- Covers the Adirondacks, Niagara Frontier, Finger Lakes Region, the Catskills, Hudson Valley, and Long Island
- 2009, third edition, 296 pages
- 9 x 6 x 0.75 in.
FALCON GUIDES Hiking New York