FALCON GUIDES Hiking Virginia: A Guide to Virginia's Greatest Hiking AdventuresWhether you're just starting out or have been hiking for years, Hiking Virginia by Bill and Mary Burnham is sure to lead you to a trail you'll love.
- Each hike description includes location, distance, approximate hiking time, difficulty, trail surface, land status, nearest city, canine compatibility, trail contacts, schedule, required fees/permits, and maps
- Breaks it up into Eastern VA, Northern VA, Central VA, Shenandoah National Park, Valley & Ridge, Southwest Highlands, Mount Rogers National Recreation Area, and the AT through Virginia
- Includes optional side trips, overnight trips, and other events to check out when you’re in the area
- Easy-to-follow directions get you to the trailhead
- Offers advice on everything from hiking with kids or dogs to general trail etiquette and first aid
- 2004, second edition, 367 pages
- 9 x 6 x 0.8 in.
FALCON GUIDES Hiking Virginia: A Guide to Virginia's Greatest Hiking Adventures