Best Easy Day Hikes Shenandoah National ParkThe Shenandoah National Park is home to spectacular scenery and some of the largest red spruce trees you'll ever see. Let Falcon Guides lead you through the park's most beautiful trails with Best Easy Day Hikes Shenandoah National Park by Bert and Jane Gildart.
- Describes 26 hikes, from half-hour strolls to full-day excursions
- Includes concise trail descriptions and easy-to-follow maps
- Details of each hike include type (loop or out-and-back), total distance, approximate hiking time, and elevation profile
- All hikes are easily accessible from paved roads
- Includes a list ranking the hikes from easiest to hardest for quick reference
- 2006, third edition, 86 pages
- 4.25 x 7 x 0.25 in.