Best Easy Day Hikes: Canyonlands and Arches National Parks
Item: 3669392 Product Description >
Best Easy Day Hikes: Canyonlands and Arches National ParksHome to some of the most outstanding scenery in Utah, Canyonlands and Arches National Parks are full of trails, and this volume of Best Easy Day Hikes will lead you on 23 spectacular hikes suitable for families, elderly, or beginner hikers.
- Describes 23 hikes, from half-mile strolls to seven-mile excursions
- Includes concise trail descriptions and easy-to-follow maps
- Details of each hike include type (loop or out-and-back), total distance, and difficulty level
- Trail Finder breaks hikes into various categories including Best Hikes for Small Children, Best Hikes to Historic or Archaeological Sites, and Best Hikes for Amateur Geologists
- Includes a list ranking the hikes from easiest to hardest for quick reference
- 2012, 2nd edition; 89 pages
- 7 x 4.25 x 0.25 in.