Walk Book, WestThe definitive guide to the Blue-Blazed hiking trails of western Connecticut, including the Metacomet and Mattabesset trails. Maps of the CT section of the AT are also included.
- Three-ring binder format with durable cover allows user to remove needed or unneeded maps and trail description pages
- Over 400 miles of hiking trails in central and western CT
- Clear, updated trail maps created from on-the-ground GPS data
- Comprehensive descriptions of more that three dozen blue-blazed hiking trails, from Hartland to Redding, New Haven to Kent
- Detailed driving directions and parking information
- Includes Appalachian Trail maps for CT section
- Features historical, natural history, and archeological information and photographs
- Paperback; 353 pages; 9 x 6.5 inches; 1 lb. 13.7 oz.
- Produced by the Connecticut Forest & Park Association
- 19th edition, 2006
Walk Book, West
Type Guidebooks Primary Use Hiking
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy to follow
- great maps
- Perfect Planning Tool
- Too big to carry
- Trip Planning
Comments about CONNECTICUT FOREST & PARK ASSOC. Walk Book, West:
I'm planning an ocean to mountains long distance hike going through Connecticut. This is THE resource for that purpose.