Short Nature Walks ConnecticutIf you're looking for a fun, short trail to walk after work or with the kids over the weekend, Short Nature Walks Connecticut by Eugene Keyarts has you covered. Whether you prefer forested trails (like those in Dinosaur State Park) or beach trails (like those at Bluff Point), this guidebook will lead you to some of the prettiest spots Connecticut has to offer.
- Describes 59 walks, including coastal and forest trails
- Many routes are family friendly
- Includes detailed maps for each walk and easy-to-follow directions for getting to the trail
- Includes suggestions on what to wear/bring, park hours and fees, and informal notes on geology, vegetation, and wildlife
- 2002, seventh edition, 192 pages
- 8 x 5.6 x 0.5 in.