Northeastern Swimming Holes
Item: 3669440 Product Description >
Northeastern Swimming HolesA guide to more than 200 secluded waterfalls, remote two-person tubs, and hidden pools from Virginia to Maine.
- Best swimming holes are reviewed, while lesser sites are listed in the back of each chapter
- Icons tell dog owners if four-legged hikers/swimmers are appropriate
- Describes whether or not swimming spots are child-friendly
- Includes latitude and longitude coordinates for GPS users
- Paperback; 270 pages; measures 9 x 6 inches
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy to read
Comments about Running Water Press PANCHO DOLL Northeastern Swimming Holes:
This is a must own book for anyone who likes to swim in nature!Numerous great swimming holes with detailed directions and GPS coordinates.