GARMIN Speed Cadence SensorMonitor your pedaling cadence as you ride with this self-calibrating, wireless speed/cadence sensor suitable for many Garmin fitness devices. It measures and reports your pedaling strokes per minute, providing feedback for optimal performance.
- Cycling speed sensor for select Garmin wrist-mounted personal trainers and cycling computers
- Self-calibrating, wireless design measures both cycle speed and cadence in pedaling strokes per minute
- Provides up-to-the-minute feedback or captures results for later workout analysis
- Compatible with Garmin Edge 305, Edge 305CAD, and Forerunner 305
- Note: If using with a Colorado or Oregon Series the GSC10 will only report cadence
- Due to federal shipping restrictions regarding products containing lithium batteries, this product can only be shipped to the 48 contiguous states. It cannot be shipped to Canada, Hawaii, Alaska, Catalina Island, Puerto Rico, APO, FPO or international addresses. Thanks for your understanding.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Works as intended
- Some wheel sizes tricky
Comments about GARMIN Speed Cadence Sensor:
Product works as intended. Some wheel diameters not on chart but a quick google search will have all you need. Locktite a good idea for spoke sensor.