NATIVE EYEWEAR Hardtop XP Polarized Sunglasses, AsphaltThe polarized Native Hardtop XP Sunglasses are ready for any activity in nearly any lighting situation with unique interchangeable temples and lenses. XP means Xtra Protection with 20% larger lenses size.
- Protects from all UVA and UBV light
- Polarized Brown lenses absorb horizontal light, for crisp, glare-free vision
- Soft cushional nose pieces AND cushional brow padding for extra protection against the face
- Strong, lightweight frame with venting to reduce fog and moisture
- Durable and tough to withstand temperature extremes
- Toughest anti-scratch coating available
- Cam-Action Hinges allow temples to quickly lock into place, so you're ready for action
- All Native lenses pass the ANSI Z80.3 test for impact
- Includes soft cloth and semi-hard case
NATIVE EYEWEAR Hardtop XP Polarized Sunglasses, Asphalt
EMS_Sale Yes Blocks UV Yes Case or Pouch? Soft case Frame Color Asphalt Frame Material Nylon Frame Size L/XL Frontal Contour Semi-Wrap Lens Material Carbonate Lens Size L Lens Tint Polarized Brown, SportFlex, Crystal Clear Polarized Yes Side Shields No Weight .7 oz.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Good Protection
- Flimsy Frame
- Casual Wear
Comments about NATIVE EYEWEAR Hardtop XP Polarized Sunglasses, Asphalt / Br:
These sunglasses have a great fit and are worth the buy except the side pieces warp and eventually do not fit securely to the eye frames. They have two different side pieces and both of mine have now warped. I'm in the process of trying to get new side pieces for my glasses. I bought them in Feb 08' it is now July 10'.
- Feels true to size