NATIVE EYEWEAR Hardtop XP Polarized Sunglasses, CharcoalWhen light conditions change, Native Eyewear's Hardtop XP sunglasses can make the switch from polarized lenses for bright sunlight to nonpolarized lenses for low-light conditions.
- Best fit for large to extra-large profiles with a 20% larger XP (extra protection) lens size
- Optical quality, impact-resistant lenses block 100% UVA/UVB rays
- Charcoal frame: Gray lenses suitable for bright sunlight with 12% VLT (Visible Light Transmittance)
- Includes one set of interchangeable SportFlex lenses for low-light conditions with 60% VLT—ideal for cloudy, overcast conditions, dusk and dawn
- Polarized lenses eliminate glare from surfaces including water, sand, pavement, ice and snow for sharp, crisp, glare-free vision with increased contrast
- Rhyno-Tuff thermoplastic air frames are lightweight and durable enough to withstand high velocity collisions and temperature extremes
- Venting system enhances airflow to eliminate fog and condensation
- Cushinol nose pads ensure a soft feel
- Cam Action hinges quickly lock into place so you're ready for action
- Mastoid Temple Grip for a secure and comfortable grip behind the ears
- Anti-Ocular Intrusion System to prevent the lenses from dangerously shooting toward your eyes in the event of a high-velocity impact
- Includes semi-rigid zippered case and soft pouch
NATIVE EYEWEAR Hardtop XP Polarized Sunglasses, Charcoal
EMS_Sale Yes Blocks UV Yes Case or Pouch? Case, pouch Frame Color Charcoal Frame Material Plastic Frame Size L/XL Frontal Contour Semi-Wrap Lens Material Carbonate Lens Size L Lens Tint Gray Polarized Yes Side Shields No
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Good Protection
Comments about Native Eyewear NATIVE Hardtop XP Polarized Sunglasses, Charcoal:
Love the glasses, they are made out of a heavy duty plastic that doesn't feel like they will break, but flimsy... idk..
i love that they come with a 2nd pair of temple's that have an elastic strap built in.. so you can have them anywhere (i wont prolly use it but nice to have). i like they come with 3 sets of lenses, dark, orange gloss, and clear. all polarized. the orange makes a dark day look bright...
i dont know how but i got a small scratch on one of my lenses, kinda mad since they said they were very scratch resistant.. maybe i'll call native on that one.. anyway they stay on my head on my bike @ 100mph.. so i think they fit my face well.. the clarity of the lenses are phenomenal cant believe how much clearer they are than those cheapy's i used to get.
i love the glasses, over all happy i bought them.
only bad thing is that scratch.
- Feels true to size