JULBO Explorer Camel SunglassesThe new Julbo Explorer was developed in collaboration with the French national skiing and mountaineering school for high-altitude mountain wear.
- Camel photo-chromatic lens adjusts from category 3 to category 4 depending on the light conditions
- Polarized lens also removes glare especially useful with highly reflective surfaces like snow and water
- Total cover provides maximum protection from harsh sunlight
- Front venting thanks to the natural lens shape
- Removable side shields provide protection against lateral light
- Super grippy temples: soft comfortable material that does not stick to hair
- Removable and adjustable neck cord
JULBO Explorer Camel Sunglasses
EMS_Sale Yes Blocks UV Yes Case or Pouch? Hard case Frame Color Black, White Frame Material Grilamid Frame Size M/L Frontal Contour Semi-Wrap Lens Material Carbonate Lens Size L Lens Tint Photochromatic Polarized Yes Side Shields No
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Good Protection
- Rugged Construction
- Rugged Lenses
Comments about JULBO Explorer Camel Sunglasses:
The feel of wearing sunglasses usually bothers me, but these do not.
Only two things could make them better: (1) there is a small hole straight below each eye (if you cannot usually see your own lip, your cheeks are probably large enough to cover this / anything worn to shield the nose and cheeks from sunburn would likely do the same); and (2) the included Julbo cord is too short to get the glasses (the temples) in front of your ears (not really a big deal, I guess).
As of yet, I have not noticed the photochromic property making much of a difference (lenses are "dark" either way), but I think the extra cost is worth it just to upgrade glass to NXT.