JULBO Dolgan SunglassesLightweight mountaineering sunglasses, Julbo's Dolgan can be called into action with removable side shields for use in high altitude or on the water.
- Spectron 4 anti-glare lens technology provides strong sunlight protection with 5% visible light transmission
- Spectron 4/Alti Spectron X6 lenses: brown polycarbonate with Silver flash treatment + anti-reflection
- 100% UV protection, (A, B, and C)
- Removable side shields provide protection against lateral light
- High wrap lens geometry for an extra-wide field of vision
- Curved temples provide a comfortable fit on the face or head
- Includes hard case and retainer cord
- Not recommended for driving
JULBO Dolgan Sunglasses
Blocks UV Yes Case or Pouch? Hard case Frame Color Matte Black Frame Material Grimalid Frame Size M/L Frontal Contour Semi-wrap Lens Material Polycarbonate Lens Size M Lens Tint Brown, Silver flash Polarized No Side Shields Yes Style Wrap
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Adequate Tint
- Good Protection
- Scratch Resistant
- Too Lage Kept Slipping
Comments about JULBO Dolgan Sunglasses:
Bought these sunglasses for a high altitude trek in Nepal.
Protection from sun was good; I did not get snow blindness. had difficulty hiking into direct sun as I could not see clearly. Main problem was loose fit.
Also case was cumbersome and hard to open.
Would not have bought on line except they were not available in store.
- Feels too large
- Was this a gift?: