KONG USA Indy Evo DescenderWhether you need it for sport or for work, the Kong USA Indy Evo is a manually operated descender device with a double auto-locking system, low weight, and compact size.
This product will be shipped directly from Kong USA and will leave their warehouse in 2-3 business days. Eligible for UPS ground shipping only.
- Made of lightweight aluminum alloy with stainless steel cams
- Double auto-locking system locks when the lever is released or when it is pressed
- Ensures descent at a controlled speed and lets you stop at any time, hands free
- Allows two people to be lowered at the same time
- Compatible with both static and dynamic ropes, 10-13 mm in diameter
- Certified EN 341(2,A):11, EN 1891, EN 1284/C:06, EN 892, and NFPA-L
- Every piece of Kong USA gear is tested and checked for safety
Country of Origin: Imported
KONG USA Indy Evo Descender
Weight 15.9 oz. Weight (grams) 450 g
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about KONG USA Indy Evo Descender:
I used this for rappelling and descending as a hobby is it was fun and worked great. It worked great for me on 10 mm Sterling Semi-Static. Not having to disconnect it from the harness to install the rope is nice.
- Was this a gift?: