NFCT Map 3: Saranac River to Lake ChamplainNavigate your way through the third section of the Northern Forest Canoe Trail—from the Saranac River to Lake Champlain—with NFCT Map 3 and explore the unique landscape, flora and fauna, and historic route used for travel and fishing by Mohawk, Abenaki, and Algonquin tribes prior to European settlement.
- Full-color map printed on waterproof/tear proof paper
- Covers the third section of the NFCT in the eastern Adirondacks, from Saranac River to Lake Champlain
- Includes put-in points, portages, campsites, local contact information, and permit guidelines
- Provides extensive natural and human history information
- Folded dimensions: 9.2 x 4 in.