NFCT Map 4: Lake Champlain and Missisquoi RiverNavigate your way through the fourth section of the Northern Forest Canoe Trail—from Lake Champlain along the Missisquoi River—with NFCT Map 4 and explore the forests and swamps of the Missisquoi National Wildlife Refuge.
- Full-color map printed on waterproof/tear proof paper
- Covers the fourth section of the NFCT from Lake Champlain to the Missisquoi River
- Includes put-in points, portages, campsites, local contact information, and permit guidelines
- Provides extensive natural and human history information
- Folded dimensions: 9.2 x 4 in.
- Note about the Missisquoi River: From Enosburg Falls to Swanton, the river contains intermittent rapids ranging in difficulty from Class I to Class II.
- Note about Lake Champlain: Depending on the weather, the lake can be placid or wavy and conditions can change quickly. Paddling the lake is recommended for experienced paddlers and is best done in a kayak.