NFCT Map 7: Connecticut River to Umbagog LakeNavigate your way through the middle of the Northern Forest Canoe Trail—from the Connecticut River to Umbagog Lake—with NFCT Map 7 and explore the Great North Woods at the northern edge of the Presidential Range in the White Mountains.
- Full-color map printed on waterproof/tear proof paper
- Covers the middle section of the NFCT along the Connecticut, Upper Ammonoosuc, and Androscoggin Rivers, ending at the Lake Umbagog National Wildlife Refuge
- Includes put-in points, portages, campsites, local contact information, and permit guidelines
- Provides extensive natural and human history information
- Folded dimensions: 9.2 x 4 in.