JULBO Bivouak Spectron 4 Sunglasses, Matte Black/BlackThe Julbo Bivouak sunglasses feature magnetic protective shields—use them to increase protection against light reflection or remove them for regular use.
This product will be shipped directly from Julbo and will leave their warehouse in 2-3 business days. Eligible for UPS ground shipping only.
- Optical 1 category lenses guarantee 100% protection against UVA, B and C radiation
- Wide lenses offer optimal coverage; natural front air flow
- Removable magnetic side shields are easy to handle, fast to adapt, and very durable
- Grip Tech inserts at stem ends for comfort and hold do not stick to hair
- 360° adjustable temples: stem ends bend in every direction; easy to wear and good to hold when worn with helmet, beanie, or alone
- Provide maximum protection in extreme conditions against harsh sunlight
- Lightweight lenses with excellent shock resistance for all types of sports activities
- Spectron 4 lenses with anti-reflective coating to reduce glare; flash finish improves visible light filtering with mirror effect lenses
- 5% VLT (visual light transmission): recommended for high-mountain sun, snow glare, water, and bright sun; not recommended for driving
- Protection index: 4, the highest category of VLT protection
- Includes soft case, cleaning cloth, and retainer cord
- Made in France
Country of Origin: Imported
JULBO Bivouak Spectron 4 Sunglasses, Matte Black/Black
Blocks UV Yes Case or Pouch? Soft case Frame Color Matte Black Frame Material Grilamid Frame Size M/L Frontal Contour Semi-wrap Lens Material Polycarbonate Lens Size M/L Lens Tint Gray Polarized No Side Shields Yes Weight 1.12 oz. (32 g) Style Wrap
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Well built
Ordered online, worked well. Had to return to the store, they looked well built and seemed to do a good job at filtering the sun but they fit very tightly. I have never before had any sizing problem with sunglasses so I don't think it was a fat head problem. I normally wear a size 7 1/4 hat and my head is normally proportioned as far as I can see... I could get them on but the arms pressed so tightly that after about five minutes they would not have been welcome at all. Hope you have better luck.
- Was this a gift?: