UCO SL3 KnifeA complete survival kit weighing only 78 g (2.7 oz), the SL3 features a razor sharp blade, an all-weather FireSteel fire starter, and a loud emergency whistle.
- A natural choice for all outdoor activities
- The 3.1 inch blade has sufficient curve for most field chores and can be opened and closed with one hand
- Combination straight/serrated blade style
- Built-in FireSteel fire starter creates a 5500° F spark for all-weather fire starting
- Emergency whistle provides a loud, clear tone
- Wrist cord keeps knife handy
UCO SL3 Knife
Blade Material Stainless steel Blade Length 3 in. Blade Type Straight/Serrated Closed Length 4 in. Flat Screwdriver(s) No Can Opener No Has Clip Yes File No Lanyard Ring Yes Locking Components Yes Pliers No Saw Blade No Scissors No Has Sheath No Tweezers No Wire Cutters No Knife Blade(s) 1 Open Length 7 in. Phillips Screwdriver(s) No Tool Material N/A Number of Tools 2 Weight 2.5 oz.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Blade itself is good
- Useful for cutting sticks
- Flint insert breaks often
Comments about LMF UCO SL3 Knife:
The blade itself is useful, very good for cutting small branches for firewood and cutting various pieces of wood, meats and other things. The flint piece is faulty, I went through two of these knives in a week, after striking the flint along the knife enough times, the rubber pieces became misshapen and the flint got stuck in9 its holder in the knife. I was not able to get it out--good thing I had an emergency lighter. Got a replacement knife, exact model, and the same thing has happened---however I have not used the flint. It's just stuck.