UCO SL3 KnifeA complete survival kit weighing only 78 g (2.7 oz), the SL3 features a razor sharp blade, an all-weather FireSteel fire starter, and a loud emergency whistle.
- A natural choice for all outdoor activities
- The 3.1 inch blade has sufficient curve for most field chores and can be opened and closed with one hand
- Combination straight/serrated blade style
- Built-in FireSteel fire starter creates a 5500° F spark for all-weather fire starting
- Emergency whistle provides a loud, clear tone
- Wrist cord keeps knife handy
UCO SL3 Knife
Blade Length 3 in. Blade Type Straight/Serrated Closed Length 4 in. Open Length 7 in. Weight 2.5 oz.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Blade itself is good
- Useful for cutting sticks
- Flint insert breaks often
Comments about LMF UCO SL3 Knife:
The blade itself is useful, very good for cutting small branches for firewood and cutting various pieces of wood, meats and other things. The flint piece is faulty, I went through two of these knives in a week, after striking the flint along the knife enough times, the rubber pieces became misshapen and the flint got stuck in9 its holder in the knife. I was not able to get it out--good thing I had an emergency lighter. Got a replacement knife, exact model, and the same thing has happened---however I have not used the flint. It's just stuck.