Edible Wild PlantsEdible Wild Plants is the perfect pocket-sized, folding guide to familiar edible berries, nuts, leaves, and plants found in North America and how to harvest them.
- An introduction to familiar North American species
- Highlights over 100 familiar species and includes a section on dangerous poisonous plants
- Beautifully illustrated
- Laminated for durability
- A great source of portable information
- Ideal for field use by novices and experts alike
- Illustration count: 100
- Size (folded): 8.25 x 3.5 in.
- Weight: 1 oz.
- Author: James Kavanagh
- Illustrations: Raymond Leung
- From Waterford Press