Wilderness Survival Pocket Guide
Item: 3781827 Product Description >
Wilderness Survival Pocket GuideWilderness Survival is the perfect pocket-sized folding guide on how to stay alive in the wilderness.
- Highlights basic first aid, building a shelter, signaling for help, foraging for food and water, fire-making, edible plants, and navigating through the wilderness
- Laminated for durability
- Ideal for field use by novices and experts alike
- A great source of portable information
- Size (folded): 8.25 x 3.5 in.
- Weight: 1 oz.
- Author: James Kavanagh
- Illustrations: Raymond Leung
- From Waterford Press