Pocket Guide to Weather PatternsWeather is the perfect, pocket-sized folding guide to clouds, storms, and weather patterns.
- A must-have reference guide for novice meteorologists, this indispensable guide teaches how to observe clouds and anticipate weather changes
- Also highlights weather phenomena ranging from hurricanes to the Aurora Borealis
- Laminated for durability
- This handy guide is a great source of portable information
- Ideal for field use by novices and experts alike
- Size (folded): 8.25 x 3.5 in.
- Weight: 1 oz.
- Author: James Kavanagh
- Illustrations: Raymond Leung
- From Waterford Press
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Has Clowd Specific Inform
- Information In Basic
- Larger than needed
- To keep at home
Comments about WATERFORD PRESS Pocket Guide to Weather Patterns:
I intended to buy this as a gift for a hiker, so they can determine what weather was coming. This is not so great for that purpose, so I did not give the gift. It is laminated and sturdy, but it is larger than needed and contains less information that would be useful for determining what weather is coming and more basic weather facts. This would be better for a child interested in weather than as a tool for a hiker.
- Was this a gift?: