KOKATAT Women's WoolCore PantsWhat do you get when you combine super-soft, chlorine-free Merino wool with durable, quick-drying polyester? Incredible insulation and superior wicking, of course! One paddling trip in the Kokatat Women's WoolCore pants and you'll never want to paddle in another baselayer again.
This product will be shipped directly from Kokatat and will leave their warehouse in 1-2 business days. Eligible for UPS ground shipping only.
- 50% Merino wool / 50% polyester blend offers superior warmth, wicking, durability, and dry time
- Merino wool has natural anti-bacterial characteristics which help to prevent odors
- Wool/polyester blend keeps you comfortable over a broad range of temperatures
- Made using free-range, non-mulesed wool grown in New Zealand
- Machine wash with warm water and hang dry; wash before first use to remove any dye residues
Fiber Content: 50% Merino wool, 50% polyester
Country of Origin: USA
KOKATAT Women's WoolCore Pants
Fit Fitted Pant Length Full length Rise Regular Weight 4.12 oz./sq. yd. Type Insulation Fabric(s) Blend