KOKATAT Maximus Prime PFDBuilt for all paddling disciplines with design input from badass paddlers Eric and Dane Jackson, the Kokatat Maximus Prime is a Type V Rescue PFD loaded with features like the Dynamic Suspension System, front adjustments, and quick-release safety harness.
This product will be shipped directly from Kokatat and will leave their warehouse in 1-2 business days. Eligible for UPS ground shipping only.
- Low profile, fully adjustable, side-entry design built with a tough 500D Cordura outer shell and GAIA foam
- Wide, contoured neoprene shoulder straps for unsurpassed comfort and mobility
- Dynamic Suspension System (DSS) allows unrestricted movement of front flotation panels
- Front lash tab, strobe anchor on vest back; large gusseted front pocket
- Front-and-center webbing adjustments
- Quick-release chest harness and O-ring, tether/tow system ready
- Stretch mesh sleeve for cowtail or River Tow Tether (tether not included)
- Type V Rescue PFD
Country of Origin: USA
KOKATAT Maximus Prime PFD
Buoyancy XS/S, 16 lb. 5 oz.
M/L, 17 lb. 5 oz.
XL/XXL, 18 lb.
EntryMethod Side External Pockets 2 USCG Type Type V (Rescue)