Berkshire & Taconic Trails: A Ranger's Guide
Item: 3815014 Product Description >
Berkshire & Taconic Trails: A Ranger's GuideLet conservation professional Edward G. Henry lead the way to some of the best vistas and scenic sites of Massachusetts, New York, and Vermont in Berkshire & Taconic Trails: A Ranger's Guide.
- Hike descriptions include maps, photographs, detailed directions, and GPS coordinates
- Covers Lenox Mountain and Yokun Seat, Saddle Ball Mountain, Mount Greylock, Spruce Mountain and Crum Hill, Spruce Hill, White Rocks and the Snow Hole, Berlin Mountain, Dorset Peak, Mount Equinox, Alander Mountain, Mount Everett and Mount Race, Monument Mountain, East Mountain, Bear Mountain, and Brace and Frissell
- Includes 13 shorter hikes to Berkshire and Taconic waterfalls and overlooks
- Provides scientific interpretation and insights into the regionís geology, biology, botany, ecology, meteorology, and human history
- 2008, first edition, 192 pages
- 7 x 5 x 0.5 in.