CHACO Men's Z/2 Unaweep, BlackThe water- and land-friendly Chaco Z/2 sandals feature durable dirt-shedding Vibram Unaweep outsoles, fully adjustable pull-through straps for a secure fit, and BioCentric footbeds for all-day support and comfort.
- Nonmarking Vibram Unaweep tread for dirt-shedding slip-resistant traction
- Supportive BioCentric footbed cradles the foot for a comfortable stride
- Adjustable pull-through instep/forefoot straps conform to the feet for a secure fit
- Durable polyurethane footbed supports the arch and never compresses
- BioCentric footbed design provides superior arch support, lateral stability, and natural shock absorption
- Anatomical strap placement for a biomechanical fit
- Heel-leash for front-to-back stability
- Nylon tension-lock buckle adjusts for a secure fit
- Open-toe strap design allows for use with socks or booties
- BioCentric footbed has been awarded the Seal of Acceptance by the APMA (American Podiatric Medical Association)
Country of Origin: Imported
CHACO Men's Z/2 Unaweep, Black
Gender Men's Adjustable Forefoot Straps Yes Adjustable Heel Straps No Outsole Vibram rubber Toe Style Open Toe Upper Polyester webbing Midsole Polyurethane Avg. Weight (pair) 1 lb. 13 oz.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about CHACO Men's Z/2 Unaweep, Black:
Thought this would be a good alternative to getting my old Chaco's repaired. When I received them I spent some time adjusting the straps and wasn't 100% comfortable with the fit. I become suspicious and started looking for the "Made in Colorado" label. There wasn't any. They are made in China. Maybe after some wear they will break in, but I am going to send my old Chaco's for repair. Buyer beware.