OBOZ Men's Mendenhall Low Shoes, TarmacA lightweight package suited to concrete commutes and cobblestone alleys, the Oboz Mendenhall Low offers casual style, trail-worthy traction, and the support of a hiking shoe with a BFit Deluxe footbed.
- Compression-molded EVA for shock-absorbing cushion and stability
- Nylon shank for underfoot support and natural flex at the ball of the foot
- Nubuck leather upper with DWR-treated cotton/polyester canvas for water resistance
- Cotton/polyester lining for breathable comfort
- Structured BFit Deluxe footbed cradles and supports the foot, adds cushioning with soft pods of foam, and helps keeps the foot centered
- Mountain Town rubber outsole with low-profile lugs can handle impromptu hikes with plenty of grip and traction
- Toe and heel counters for support and durability
- Strobel lasted construction for comfort and flexibility
Country of Origin: Imported
OBOZ Men's Mendenhall Low Shoes, Tarmac
Outsole Mountain Town rubber Shank Nylon Upper Nubuck leather, cotton/poly Midsole Compression-molded EVA Waterproof No Avg. Weight (pair) 1 lb. 11.2 oz.