GSI Halulite KetalistThis low-profile design provides the capacity of a 1 liter ultralight boiler in the easy-to-pour profile of a tea kettle for boiling water or melting snow on solo adventures.
- Convenient folding handle locks into place when boiling to save your finger tips from burns
- Unique bowl + mug solution with low center of gravity and Sip-It lid virtually eliminate spills while the insulating sleeve keeps your drinks hot
- Stuff sack’s nylon bottom panel and short sides help to keep soot and char off your clothes and other gear
- Made of halulite - a proprietary alloy that is as light as titanium, yet conducts heat better and more evenly
- Hard anodized surface withstands scratches and abrasions
- Dimensions: 6.3 x 5.9 x 3.5 in.
GSI Halulite Ketalist
EMS_Sale Yes Weight 11.1 oz.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about GSI OUTDOORS Halulite Ketalist:
I've used this cookset for backpacking sections of the AT for a few months now and couldn't be happier. The kettle holds just enough water for dehydrated meals and the cup has measuring marks as well to adjust to different needs. This coupled with the Super Cat alcohol stove (which nests inside perfectly!) and you should be good to go for one or two people on a trip if you're using dehydrated meals. It's lightweight and heats and cools quickly. I don't carry/use the included bowl or spork as I typically eat from the dehydrated food bag with an extra long spoon to save on cleanup and weight. It's a great minimalist setup that still provides all the functionality you need.
- What Is Your Gear Style:
- Was this a gift?: