GSI Pinnacle 14 in. Fry PanA ULTIMATE DURABILITY, EFFICIENCY, HEAT DISTRIBUTION Ideal for destination camping, this non-stick coated, hard anodized aluminum frying pan is extremely scratch resistant.
- Non-Stick Coated, Hard Anodized Aluminum
- Topcoat is engineered to enhance heat dispersion and virtually eliminate hot spots
- Three layer coating is highly scratch and abrasion resistant
- Safe for use with most metal utensils
- Spiral-turned base grips stoves and grills securely
- Fixed helper handle and removable primary handle allow for easy handling
- Dimensions: 16.6 x 14.6 x 3 in.
GSI Pinnacle 14 in. Fry Pan
Weight 3 lb. 12 oz.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Clean
- Car Camping
Comments about GSI OUTDOORS GSI Pinnacle 14 in. Fry Pan:
I intended to use the pan to cook fish in the backcountry. For me, it is too large to be practical. However, if you are someone who really wants to eat fish in the backcountry, you could probably make due by breaking down the handle (bring a screwdriver).
- What Is Your Gear Style:
- Was this a gift?: