AMK Day Tripper Medical KitThe Day tripper is designed for all-day hikes or short overnight trips with a wide selection of medications, wound dressings, and instruments.
- Ideal for smaller groups or shorter trips
- Includes A Comprehensive Guide to Wilderness and Travel Medicine by Eric A. Weiss, M.D.
- Wound/Burn/Blister care: bandages, sterile gauze dressings, moleskin, triple antibiotic ointment, anesthetic/antiseptic wipes, alcohol swab, tincture of benzoin, irrigation syringe (10 cc; 18 gauge tip), cotton tip applicators, and tape
- Fracture/Sprain: 2 in. elastic bandage with Velcro
- Medications/Instruments: aspirin, antihistamine, ibuprofen, Diamode, After Bite wipes, splinter picker/tick remover forceps, safety pins
- Bleeding: 1 pair Nitrile gloves, hand wipe, trauma pad
- Wound irrigation system to clean and close wounds
- Moleskin dressing for preventing and treating blisters
- Butterfly closure bandages and tincture of benzoin
- Medication for diarrhea, inflammation, allergic reactions, bee stings and insect bites
- Size: 7.5 x 5.25 x 3 in.
- Weight: 15 oz.
- AMK reserves the right to add, substitute, or delete items as necessary
AMK Day Tripper Medical Kit