MERRELL Women's Captiva Launch 2 Waterproof Boots, BurgundyBesides the classy good looks of full-grain leather uppers with tab details, Captiva Launch 2 Boots deliver waterproof protection, fantastic grip, and made-for-walking cushioning and support.
- Low-profile, zip-up style for on/off ease
- QForm Comfort EVA midsole provides women-specific stride-sequenced cushioning and support for a balanced, natural stride
- Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- M Select Grip rubber outsole for durable traction that grips when and where you need it
- M Select Dry membrane seals out water and allows sweat to escape so your feet stay dry and comfortable
- Full-grain leather upper with tab details for durable good looks and style; low-volume profile
- Breathable mesh lining treated with M Select Fresh for odor control
- Molded nylon arch shank provides support under the arch and allows a natural flex at the ball of the foot
- EVA removable footbed for added cushioning; treated with M select Fresh for odor control
- Boot height: 11.5 in.; Heel height: 1.5 in.; Shaft circumference: 14.5 in.
Country of Origin: Imported
MERRELL Women's Captiva Launch 2 Waterproof Boots, Burgundy
Outsole M Select Grip rubber Shank Nylon arch Upper Full-grain leather Midsole EVA Waterproof Yes Avg. Weight (pair) 3 lb. 9 oz.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Casual Wear
- Cold Weather
Comments about MERRELL Women's Captiva Launch 2 Waterproof Boots, Burgundy:
It runs incredibly small, and a little tight with my pants on, so it's great for someone with slimmer lower leg. But to the big side if the person is very skinny.
In terms of the foot bed, it does not provide great support. Put that on mind if you have high arches, I advise to buy superfeet insoles.
Also, you can feel a little of the heel on the inside of the boot when walking on those.
Not sure how the boots would perform on snow conditions. Even though it's water proof, I'm sure the zipper part would hold snow out, if there's a lot of snow.
To ensure these will fit your expectations, try them on before buying it.
- Feels full size too small
- Feels true to width