STOHLQUIST Water MoccasinsA high tech neoprene sock for paddlers. The Water Moccasin from Stohlquist provides intimate contact foot control and fits easily into tight boat quarters.
- Unique Kevlar sole rolls up around the foot on all sides with a simple gathered seam for complete maneuverability
- 3 mm super stretch neoprene panels at heel and instep for comfort and control
- Seams are set high so you are not driving them into the dirt with each step
- Low profile fitting sock slides easily into sandles to keep your feet warm for a longer hike
- O- ring seal keeps water and debris out
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Kept feet warm
- Poor Fit
- Way too big
Comments about STOHLQUIST Water Moccasins:
Purchased a pair of XS for my wife who has size 6 feet. The heel on these is near her achilles and the XS size is a 7-9. Yes, the low end is size 7 and she's below that- our complaint is the range of sizes. I have mens' size 10 feet and these fit me perfectly.
- Feels too large
- Was this a gift?: