SEA TO SUMMIT Folding Bucket, 20 LThis freestanding collapsible fabric bucket is the ideal solution for storing water in the outdoors.
- Freestanding on level surfaces
- Nonabsorbent, food grade TPU-laminated nylon—PVC-free
- Sides made from 210-denier nylon; bottom made from 420-denier nylon for added strength
- Welded watertight construction
- Carry handle made from dual-layer 420-denier nylon
- An additional handle on the bottom for easy pouring
- Includes a convenient zippered carrying case
- Volume: 5.2 gallons (20 L)
- Weight: 3.9 oz.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Collapses easy
- To hang water at camp
Comments about SEA TO SUMMIT Folding Bucket, 20 Liters:
Bought this to lug water when backpacking so I wouldn't have to make multiple trips. It works well when you hang it at camp, but when filling it it tips and collapses very easily. There are no supports to keep it upright or keep the material from folding in on it self. I noticed it tipping/collapsing at about 6-8 liters of water. Especially when the ground isn't level near a brook edge. The handle weight on the sides would help start the collapsing process and the unlevel ground would finish it off. When it goes over, all the water comes out, not just some of it. Bucket might be better if the handle was attached on 4 sides. Bucket would work best if there were two people, so someone could pump water into it and the other holds it open. That being said, I do like it but it has it's faults.