EDELWEISS Discover Twin 8.0 mm x 30 m Dry Climbing RopeOnly 30 meters long, the Edelweiss Discover is the perfect length rope for traversing glaciers and walking mountain terrain in winter. Also ideal for emergency use.
- Compact size for stowing in a backpack
- EverDry coating for water resistance – reduces rope freeze in cold temps
- Supple construction creates low drag
- Perdur coating on the sheath fibers increases abrasion resistance up to 33%
- When climbing, twin ropes should always be used in pairs
EDELWEISS Discover Twin 8.0 mm x 30 m Dry Climbing Rope
Dynamic or Static Dynamic Elongation Dynamic elongation: 32%
Static elongation 7.6%
Impact Force 9 kN Standard or Dry Dry Number of UIAA Falls 16 Weight per Meter 42 g/m Diameter 8 mm Length 30 m Dry Treatment Core & Sheath Diameter Range Under 9.5 mm Midpoint Mark None Weight Per Meter Under 55 g/m
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Good Quality
- Fire escape
Comments about EDELWEISS Discover Twin 8.0 mm x 30 m Dry Climbing Rope:
I live in the top floor of a 200 year old mansion. The only access is a wooden circular staircase. If there was a fire, I'ld be [*]. Having extensive climbing experience, I'm comfortable rappelling. So now, if needed, I can connect the rope to a radiator and boogy.